Job Summary: The Room Attendant position will be responsible to clean and reset guest rooms and bathroom areas according with the distinctive Sheraton brand standards. The position will also include organizing linen closets on floors assigned and complete assignments accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Must have open availability and be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.