ANH is looking for a qualified Plumber with a minimum of 5 years experience is required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Receive daily work assignments from Manager and review priorities and special projects.
- Organize materials, tools, and equipment to perform daily assignments.
- Check work orders and night report for any problems. Make rounds checking these problem areas and note any information needed or safety concerns in the hotel.
- Perform plumbing work orders.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance work orders.
- Perform general maintenance to guestrooms and public areas.
Basic Skills in the following trades
- Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management, and co-workers to their understanding.
- Work and perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Be a clear thinker and perform well under pressure work assignments.
- Prioritize tasks and comply with deadlines for work assignments.
- Heavy lifting, standing, bending, and reaching
- Focus attention on details.
- Interpret manufacturer’s literature for installation, preparation, use and upkeep of various materials and products used throughout the property.
- Use of power and hand tools, meters, etc. as it relates to the technical trades
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance’
- Knowledge of HVAC
- High School diploma and/or trade school course work in related field helpful
- Experience in a hotel or related field preferred.