- Give responses to all visitors in an effective and prompt manner.
- Give responses to duties involving the groundskeeper.
- Keep all mechanical areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Carry out inspection on public areas on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly.
- Offer maintenance and repairs to public areas, guestrooms and administrators office buildings.
- Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly updates records on files.
- Guarantee that projects are all promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications.
- Work together with the front office manager and housekeeper, and connects with the manager to discuss any aspect of operations which will involve the maintenance department.
- Carry out assessment of requirements for completion of reports, or work orders to the management as stated by standard procedures.
- Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies.
- Assist in remodeling and construction of new projects as may be required.
- A General Education Degree or vocational training certificate in mechanical, plumbing, architectural or electronics fields with two to five years practical and theoretical experience in maintenance.
- Exhibit advanced dexterity in understanding of all computer and engineering programs related to energy management and preventative maintenance; and devices that are connected with such programs.
- Pleasant demeanor with ability to smile.
- Ability to handle internal and external clients with high degree of tolerance, diplomacy, and tact.
- Ability to kneel, bend, carry, walk, stoop, climb, and lift items, in addition to possessing manual skills.
- Commendable ability to manage stressful working situations.