Responsible for supervising the performance of room attendants and inspect facility for established standards.
Inspect assigned areas in order to provide feedback to management and employees on the cleanliness and maintenance of those areas against standards.
- Supervise the performance of room attendants and general cleaning and take appropriate action to correct deficient conditions, behavior, and work practices.
- Inspect guest rooms, guest areas and employee areas and assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security. Report, as directed, any observed deviations to established standards.
- Review and adjust staffing daily to ensure optimum staffing levels. Review assignments of employees and make adjustments.
- Communicate throughout the day with Front Office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Monitor consumption and order replacement of guest and cleaning supplies.
- Manage administrative functions in accordance with established standards.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
2 years in housekeeping required
1 year of supervisor/manager recommended