ANH is looking for a qualified Carpenter with a minimum of 5 years experience is required
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- FRP Installation
- Tile Repairs (not full tile jobs, mostly base tile and a few pieces floor tile)
- Door and Hardware installation
- Exterior Siding
Basic Skills in the following Trades:
- Minor plumbing connections (sink supply and drain lines)
- Minor electrical connections (disconnect and reconnect equipment)
- Roofing Repairs
- Concrete Repairs
- Stucco Repairs
- Asphalt Repairs
- Carpet Repairs
- Use of basic tools and the ability to install or assemble by following instructions
- Heavy lifting, standing, bending, and reaching
- Focus attention on details.
- Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management, and co-workers to their understanding.
- Work and perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Be a clear thinker and perform well under pressure work assignments.
- Prioritize tasks and comply with deadlines for work assignments.
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance’
- High School diploma and/or trade school course work in related field helpful
- Experience in a hotel or related field preferred.