Assistant Marketing Manager
The position provides support in all aspects of brand & marketing development, including, creative content, website engagement, sales materials and e-marketing. The Assistant Marketing Manager should possess a solid working knowledge of consumer needs, e-marketing and developing and driving promotions.
- Develop and design creative content for including e-marketing, digital advertisements, banners, print and digital collateral.
- Work with management to ensure all brand standards in all various hotel and restaurant affiliations.
Email Programs, Digital Promotions
- Assist in the planning and execution of our email marketing and promotional calendar, ensuring they support brand and sales objectives.
- Assist in email development from concept to deployment; understand goals, make recommendations as well as traffic management and sends.
- Assist in the development and implementation of relevant, targeted emails including working on technical integration with our email service provider.
- Proactively recommend and implement programs to attract and acquire qualified new subscribers to join our house email list.
- Manage the relationship with our email service provider.
- Competent Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Suite skills (portfolio must be present in interview).
- Minimum 1-3 years in a marketing related field, design or agency (hospitality or food industry marketing experience a plus).
- Experience with e-marketing strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years marketing experience.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data source results.
- Exceptional digital writing and editing.
- Experience with e-marketing strategies and managing an e-database.
- Experience with web analytics and performance metrics reporting.
- Passion for content, media, marketing, and the Internet.
- Demonstrated leadership, taking initiative and delivering results.
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems.
Must be an intermediate Excel User with knowledge of retrieving and interpreting syndicated data such as IRI/Nielsen.